Last night I was LIVID. Specifically the part where 3 Boston players jumped Dion Phaneuf and took his wallet. But guess who gets the only penalty??? The guy lying in a pool of his own blood. Why did this happen?? Either the ref was daydreaming about drinking Piña Coladas on the beach OR it's because he hates the Ottawa Senators and also hates Phaneuf's face.
This is nothing new though, this is a growing trend. The simple fact is, everyone hates the Ottawa Senators. "Like who bRian???" you may ask. Well:
• Glenn Healy - Says "The Senators are like the stuff you find between your toes and you pick it out and smell it and go EWWWW but you keep smelling it anyways"
• Don Cherry - "THOSE OTTAWA SENATORS SUCK BECAUSE THEY AREN'T FROM KINGSTON LIKE MY BOY DOUGIE GILMOUR, LET'S GOOOOOOO"
• Chris Rooney - The ref born in Boston who called the penalty on the helpless victim Dion Phaneuf last night. In fact, the last 245 games he's reffed during Sens games, the Senators are 0-245 and even had a few players arrested. Where did Filip Kuba go? Think about that
• My friend Steve - he says "The Senators are like a box of Pot of Gold Chocolates. You always know what you're gonna get. AND THAT'S PIECES OF SHIT CHOCOLATES"
• Alanis Morissette - actually....I think she loves the Sens. Isn't it ironic that I included her in a post about hating the Senators but she in fact loves them?
The list goes on and on. I am tired of this HATE and want to know why it exists . Is it because we live in the most beautiful city with the most Hortons located per capita? Or is it because of our rich hockey history with more Championships per average year than the Montreal Canadiens??? The answer is simple: jealousy. All you FACKS that support other teams are jealous. Now, I want you to have Dion Phaneuf in your thoughts the rest of the day as he tries to recover from the great injustice that was brought onto him last night. The poor guy is even contemplating retirement. You should be ashamed of yourselves. ALL OF YOU. Except Senators fans. The best fans of the best team in the best sport in the best city in the universe.