Since there is no game today or yesterday or Saturday (get it?) I've decided to make a top 5 list. Today, I will list my top 5 goalies the Senators have ever had. And if you don't agree with me, then you're an idiot probably
5. Don Beaupre: he was on our team. He was good? Okay, I can't do this. I don't remember shit about him
4. Ray Emery: the only goalie to lead the Sens to a Cup Final and the only goalie that could literally kill a man with his bare hands. Especially if you try to put a hat on him or cut him off on the Queensway
3. Craig Anderson: some will say he's our best of all time, but he's won SHIT ALL.
2. Ron Tugnutts: the first goalie to get us in the playoffs and he was wicked awesome EXCEPT WHEN THE PUCK WENT THROUGH HIS GLOVE IN GAME 7 AGAINST THE SABRES. That was the first time I launched Gary down a flight of stairs and he snapped a bone in his neck
1. Patrick Lalime: frig the haters. This guy did it all for us. Remember that series against the Flyers where he only let in 3 goals TOTAL??? The nation turned on him when he let in those Nieuwendyk goals and for that, I heard he's living in the forest somewhere. But we should be praising this guy and he needs to be added to our Ring of Fire